For many years the department has trained high-quality experts and scientists in thermal power industry, locating in a number of international companies in Europe, Asia, North America ,and China, meanwhile maintaining links with the best research and training centers in the world.
We have cooperation with foreign scientific and educational institution in the following countries under international agreement:
Opole University of Technology
Warsaw University of Technology
University of La Laguna
Shandong provincial academy of Energy Institute
Shandong University of Science and Technology
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
International education projects:
- Educational agreement “Two Diplomas” Opole University of Technology , city. Opole, Poland (2016)
- Educational agreement “Two Diplomas” L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University city. Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (2017)
- Agreement on the training of PhD-graduate students in the framework of international cooperation KPI. Igor Sikorsky with the Academy of Sciences of Shandong Province (2019 year)
- Varlamov G.B. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Cooperation on improving the organization of the educational process. Conducting joint initiative research. Participation of representatives of the Gumilyov Eurasian National University in the preparation of the international scientific-practical conference”Modern problems of scientific support of energy”.
International scientific and technical projects:
- Agreement №1 dated 15.03. 2019.Scientific adviser – Varlamov G.B. « Development of a methodology for energy and environmental assessment of pellet boilers and devices to improve performance » within the framework of the Chinese-Ukrainian Research laboratory. « Modern technologies to increase energy and environmental efficiency of energy production »: Research Institute of Energy, Shandong Province Academy of Sciences; Executor: Research and Training Center «Eco technologies and energy saving technologies ».
- Agreement №2 dated 15.03. 2019.Scientific adviser – Varlamov G.B. «Development of scientific bases and technical solutions for the creation of new high-efficiency cooling systems for computer systems » within the framework of the Chinese-Ukrainian Research laboratory.
- Varlamov G.B., Berzrodny M.K. An agreement on scientific cooperation has been concluded between the Department of TPT KPI. Igor Sikorsky and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (China) (School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering of Zhejiang University of Science and Technology and Department of Theoretical and Industrial Heat Engineering of National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kiev Polytechnic Institute”), 18.08.2017.
International exchange programs
Studying in the department allows you to study in foreign universities for one or two years, to obtain a double diploma on European grants (Igor Sikorsky KPI diploma and a diploma of European countries such as Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Poland).
Also, it is possible to study abroad under the programs “Erasmus +”, EduNet, etc. (Requiring B2 level of English) and parallel studies at leading foreign universities with an international diploma.